Archive for March, 2010
Okay! So what happened this week?
- Getting the YAWA EPs + T-shirts
- Playing the Epic YAWA EP Release show (7/10)
- Having my brand new camera stolen
- Finishing off the 7 Day Bassline song
- Helping out at Rachie’s community project
- Visiting my homeslice Ogre
- Doing more skype teaching sessions
Okay, I’m no stranger to stress and close calls, but literally getting the EPs about 7 hours before we were selling them was cutting it fine even for me.
On wednesday, two days before the release, I got a call from the duplicators saying the printer was broken. Read more
So much has happened that I couldn’t possibly recap in detail without going crazy, so I’ll bosh things out in the form of a list with quick explanations (barring the first one that I wrote a section about in Germany before I collapsed from exhaustion)
A lot has happened since I last blogged, including…
- Supporting an 80s pop sensation with YAWA
Sigue Sigue Sputnik
Now I’d never heard of them before, but… Read more