Archive for September, 2010
Not sure why I misspelled the title. Misspelled – misspelt, which is it? I think both are acceptable…
…So! coming out of the other end of the competition win has been surprisingly quiet!
However, a few things have happened/transpired
- I’ve made some MPC-tastic boyinaband videos
- I’ve planned like crazy with Rachie
- I’ve ordered a new video production PC
- Got an awesome dance mat!
- We’ve had to postpone some YAWA gigs
After changing back the site to its former music-focused appearance (as opposed to red bull bedroom jam winning-focused, of course), I’ve been working on getting some spanking Read more
Where the hell do I begin?
Where I left off would make sense. Since the last blog, I’ve…
- Had my 23rd birthday
- Planned my business idea for the next decade
- Played some crazy gigs
- Hmmm… oh yeah, WON THE FREAKIN’ RED BULL BEDROOM JAM.
Rachie made this birthday the most memorable one in a long time, getting me 23 presents (one for each year I’ve been alive, if you’re not too good at maths) including a Read more